Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Sunday was a nice cap of the easy relaxed weekend. Woke up and went to the gym, put in a solid work out. I felt great the work out went smooth. We now live like 5 mins from the Eagan lifetime and it's pretty nice. It is recently been remodeled but it's kind of small and very popular which equals no room to do a damn thing. Thankfully I don't really use too many pieces of equipment so it doesn't effect me too much, just have to find some space to jump around. I felt super strong and flew through the work out that normally takes me 55-60 mins in 45mins! After the work out Kelly and I went to 127hours, it's an independent film staring James Franco as Aron Ralston, the climber that had his arm trapped in a slot canyon in Utah by a boulder. There is a great book about his story as well. It's called Between a Rock and a Hard Place, very fitting! The movie was absolutely amazing cinematography! They really get into his head and what's going through his head for those 5 days! Definitely go and see it. You might have to close your eyes like me when he cuts his arm off, they don't spare any details or sound affects! Yuck! I actually got kind of queasy and had to get up and walk for a minute. The rest of the night was pretty slack hanging out watching tv. Have a great week everyone!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment