Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hump day already!

Man this week is flying! and that is a good thing! Parents will be here on Friday, I get off early on Friday! awesome! Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had an interview for a different department at the same place I currently work. I'd say it went pretty well. It had a weird vibe, the lady that was suppose to interview me was sick and the people that interviewed me didn't seem all the confident in what they were doing or maybe didn't know what they were doing. I don't know maybe I'm over analyzing things but I'd say they don't do many interviews. That could be a good thing for me... who knows? Besides work I had a pretty good day. I had my monthly meeting with my trainer to get my new work out. I can definitely tell I'm stronger and in better shape as in the past I would have struggled quite a bit with her work out the first time and I felt like a champ after this one. The only bummer about this work out is I kind of have to run all over the gym which can cause issues if the gym is busy, but over all I like it. My hip is a little sore, probably over did it a bit the last couple days. Today will be an off day. We are going to dinner for Kelly's dad's birthday! Happy birthday Bob! Plus I should rest the hip.
The rest of the night was spent watching TV and using my foam roll, love that thing!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment