Monday, January 31, 2011

Arrow Head 135

For all of you out there that don't know what the arrow head 135 is. It's a 135 mile snow bike race up by international falls! Yeah, freeze your ass off cold and it's snowing! Good luck to all those riders, I wish you safe journeys, God's Speed! My boy Ben Doom is holding his own, he is out of the second check point and I believe he's in 7th place out of 59 riders, it appears to me that only 10 or maybe 12 riders are still in the race. That is a huge drop rate! Yikes, I guess that just tells you how tough this race actually is! I'll keep you posted with the final results tomorrow if you don't want to check it out yourself.
Today was another boring but quick day at work. I think that the stuff would be pretty easy for me to pick up but I just can't pay attention for the whole lesson. I usually start surfing the net and dreaming of riding my bike but some how I do well enough to still be one of the first people to finish our assignments. I have my review tomorrow, I'm a little nervous to see if I'll be getting a bonus and a raise. I got a copy of my review today so I could review it and get any questions ready. Overall it's what I was expecting. I know that I wasn't the most responsive to change or the most positive about somethings but seriously I gave it a extra special go the second half of the year. The first half of the year I hated my job and didn't really think I could make it another month but shit I'm still there. Over all I got decent scores. Our scores go from 1 being amazing to 5 being shitty and I got all 3's and one 4 but I'm going to protest that a little bit. I don't know if it's negotiable or not but I'll give it my best!
After work I went to the gym and had a great work out. I'm really feeling good, hips feeling great and I can't wait to get my mtn bike so I can't get crankin'!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment