Tuesday, January 4, 2011

oh damn wish it were sunday!

Well back to the ever long 5 day work weeks, it was 3 weeks in a row that I had Friday off! So anyways, the work day was hellishly long. I worked from 8 to 630p so that I could get off 2hrs early on Friday as my parents are going to attempt to travel here for the weekend, weather permitting. The forecast looks promising. Nothing exciting yesterday at work, that's both good and bad I guess. With the late departure from work I didn't have much time to do anything extensive last night. Did a quick cardio work out in my living room. Kelly was down stairs watching tv and said she felt like chicken little, just waiting for the sky to fall, haha. It felt solid to me and didn't make any noise. After that just hung out with Kelly watching tv. I know pretty boring, but it looks like it's going to be getting cold and staying that way for a bit. Time to get some kicking and swinging in, ice climbing season has arrived!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment