Friday, May 27, 2011

riding? what the F is that?

Dude fuck this weather! I have absolutely had it! I am about to freak out. I'm boarder line depressed or stir crazy, I don't know but if I don't get to feel the dirt under my tires or even better nothing but sweet smelling air as I fly off a jump pretty damn soon I don't know now what I'm going to do! Looks like the only good shot that I have is tomorrow morning before noon. Let's just hope that it doesn't rain too much to make the trail too wet to ride!
Not much plans for the weekend. Jerry having another surgery has put a kibosh to that and this weather forecast isn't helping. I would just love to have a nice few weeks in a row with absolutely no rain and I know I can't be the only one hoping for this. Well June is just around the corner and I hope we are out of the rainy season. I hope you all have more exciting plans then I do. If this rain doesn't stop soon it's going to drive me back to drinking!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment