Wednesday, May 11, 2011

lazy day

Today was a stressful day at work. I use to have a comfortable case load and was able to get my work done easily and maybe get to take my breaks and didn't have to come in early and stay late but as of last Monday my case load almost double and now I'm struggling to even keep up. It fucking sucks! I don't get the point in over loading people and stressing them out. I know I'm not the only person. They keep telling me that the longer I work there the more efficient I will get and it wont be that bad but right now it sucks and frankly I'm done with coming early or staying late. I don't mind not taking breaks, time just flies anyways.
After work today it was just Jerry and Chance time. Kelly had golf so Jerry and I just hung out went for a couple walks and he slept a bit. He is getting frustrated with this not being able to rip it up. I know I would be if I was told I can't ride for 2 weeks!
On a lighter note, check this dude out! No brakes! what a bad ass, I wish I had this type of bike control!
http://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/The-Hub,2/History-Lesson-Chris-Akrigg-Brakeless,5629
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment