Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bike Junkie

Ok, first off I'm sure you've noticed the change of scenery on my blog, that is by popular request, by half of my followers. Haha ok so one person, Ben, I hope it is quicker and more user friendly now! 

Sunday went as planned. We, Jerry and I, went out to watch Kelly's DH ski team and get lots of petting! haha him not me, unfortunately the chicks dig him. Where was he when I was single? Anyways, Monday was another bloody Monday, bloody boring that is, well I shouldn't say that. I did get to go to the Wild game but more about that later. At work it was super boring. I was just doing my thing trucking along through my paper work and then bam the computer system went down hard. Better just call it a day, at 3pm. Unfortunately I can just leave so I watched videos on pinkbike.com, haha. Love getting paid to do nothing. After work I simply went home watched TV for a bit and then it was off to the Wild game. I didn't even know who was playing. When I found out it was the Black Hawks, I was super jacked! It was a great game even though we lost. It was really fast passed, very few whistles and even a fight! After the game we went home rescued the puppy from his kennel for an hour or so and off to bed.

This waiting for a bike that you own but can't play with is worse then Christmas when you were a kid! I don't know why it's so bad. I know that I can't even really ride it for another couple weeks or months. Oh well I just want it so hopefully it comes in this week so I can at least look at it and touch it and sit on it and maybe ride it back and forth on the street! I know pathetic but whatever I'm like a junkie I just need my fix!

Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment