Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When will winter just give up!

Seriously when is winter going to be over! I just want to ride my GD mtn bike! I love snow and lots of it but seriously I've had my fill of winter this year. It's time to go! It's time to warm up so I don't have to wear a jacket and don't have to have the heat on in my house or warm my car up! I want to be able to ride my bike in shorts and rip the trails up!
Ok enough complaining. Work went well and the drive to and from work wasn't bad. After work we took Jerry to the vet. He weighed in at 43lbs, thats like 7lbs in a month. Not bad but the vet told us that he will probably break the 100lbs pound mark before he's down growing! Yikes that's going to be a big boy!
So this is pretty amazing, actually it's probably the coolest trick I've ever seen on a bike. Check it out http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Neu-Flip-Full-bike-kickflip,6237/sspomer,2
If you are not impressed by this I don't know what it will take to impress you!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment