Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Hey Hey I hope you all had a great Easter. Mine was pretty solid. I woke up took the pooch for a walk went to Church, went to Kelly's parents ate some awesome egg bake and got my Easter basket. Yeah that's right I'm 25 and still get Easter baskets, don't judge me! haha. After lunch/brunch I hit up Battle Creek and rocked that for 2 hours! about 1hr and 40mins of ride time and 11miles of riding/pushing! I did a few laps and then 8 rip/push laps on the luge! It was awesome and I was getting it dialed in and felt like I was flying towards the end. I was going to call it quites after 6 laps on the luge and was heading back to my car and ran in to 3 dudes going to push the luge on their dh sleds. Definitely over kill but they were training for a 2 week trip out to BC! so jealous. They were all on nice bikes but this Josh guy was rockin' this fully loaded atherton Commencal! sick! I guess he is a buyer and tester for QBP- their freeride/dh midwest division. Sounds like a pretty pimp job. He also has a blog if you want to check it out. http://freedirt.posterous.com/
After the ride I went to Kelly's aunts for the family Easter. It was pretty good, good food and the interesting conversations. It's always interesting when that many eclectic minds get together, haha, but I like to see what everyone is thinking! Man this weekend went fast. I hope you all had a good weekend!
Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment