Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just Around the Corner

Oh yeah Christmas.... damn just about forgot about it, haha jk. Kelly would never let me forget. She started listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies since the beginning of November and set up the tree about 3 weeks ago! Seriously though it is sure coming quick, only like 25 days to get all that shopping done. It use to be so easy when you were still a kid you make your parents something at school and your mom buys all the presents for the rest of your family and you just write your name on it. Now you have to figure out what everyone wants, decide how much money you have to spend and then go buy all the presents. Damn it's almost crunch time and I haven't bought shit! Actually I have got a couple things but not near all the things that I have to get. I have ordered some of my own Christmas presents, no it's not what you think I didn't really buy them for myself, I buy them for my mom to give to me. It saves her the stress of shopping for me! and I get exactly what I want!
later

No comments:

Post a Comment