Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Official

Well it is all done. We went last night and got a mild case of carpal tunnel and signed all our mortgage papers. We are not home owners in the sate of MN. We bought a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath house in Cottage Grove, a south eastern suburb. It has a fenced back yard for Jerry, a nice deck and a 2 stall attached garage!
We will begin the moving process tonight with some painting of the kitchen so it is ready for the appliances which come tomorrow!
I guess I'm officially a MN resident now. I own a house here, my car has MN plates, oops still have to get my MN drivers licence but that will be next week I think. I have to look at the driving book quick first since I have to take the written test first. How dumb I've had a licences since 14 but have to take a test again! haha oh well
Cottage Grove is a nice area, it has a small town feel and is pretty centrally located to all the MTB trails I like 18mins to Lebanon, 10 mins to Carver, 12 mins to Battle Creek, 35mins to Red Wing and about 10 mins to Afton-haven't been there yet. However I have a lot of work to do. There is no mtb trail in CG, no bike park in CG or even a Bike shop that I know of! Void of the essentials! It has a lot of bike trails and is close to some gravel roads and nice quite county hwys so that will be nice!
Looking forward to it! I'll keep you posted!

Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment