Friday, January 25, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Hey all,

I know it has been a long time and man have I been busy! Well I promise there will be more to come. I have some cool stuff in the works. Elm Creek, 3RPD and MORC are applying for the Bell/IMBA Grant. We are contining to move forward on the Cottage Grove bike park, it also looks like Maple Plain will be referbishing their jump park. So big things happening in the Metro for bike parks.

As for me, I am going to try and hit up Rebiehn's Indoor BMX track tonight in Lino Lakes and then next weekend Trevor and I are heading to Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park for a guys weekend! More to come on this. Hopefully a little interview action! Also found out about a sweet indoor skate park in Zumbro Falls, MN about 1 hour from my house! So plans on hitting that up in the near future as well!

Stay tuned! and keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment